Materials for the course Current Topics in Business Policy.
- Syllabus (updated April 3, 2019)
- Dossier of supporting readings (14.04 MB)
- List of students with team assignments (updated April 10, 2019)
- Tools: Project development. How to write clearly. Behavior for CTBP (revised 2019). Analyzing contracts (revised 2019). Reforming Public Services (revised 2019). Introduction to blockchain.
- Course grades are based on (1) attendance and real participation in class discussions (35%) and (2) the individual contribution to the team project (65%).
- Active class attendance is an integral part of the course. The first absence of each student will not be taken into account, but no exceptions will be made—including sport and employment activities. Given the design of the course, students are strongly encouraged not to join late.
- In order to not interrupt classes, students shall abstain from entering classrooms once classes have begun. Cellphones must be silenced and laptops and similar devices turned off.
- Deadline for the final version of the report: TBA, 23:59. Both versions must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (1) Note the timing of seminars.
- (2) The room for the seminar on April 26 is 40.105